YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
reblogging again bc this^
whose lives are being saved by Beiber seriously?
Today’s picture for invisible illness is a personal one. This is one of about 30 notes that my friend has received since using her handicapped placard. I’m going to say this to you, have you ever seen someone get out of a car parked in a handicapped space and said to yourself “they look too young or they don’t look disabled.” I’m going to go with yes you have, because we all have at one time. I can’t remember doing it, but before I understood the difficulties of invisible illness when I was younger I probably did. Let me ask you this though, when you had that thought was it because you knew with 100% certainty that they weren’t handicapped or did you assume that because of their age and/or not seeing a cane, walker or wheelchair? All I’m asking is that we stop and think when we someone need a mobility aid, park in a handicapped space or say they are disabled that we remember this “DISABILITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE OR APPEARNACE.” #spoonie #invisibleillness #disability #chronicillness #rheumatoidarthritis #lupus #fibromyalgia #myofascialpainsyndrome
If nothing else, this post needs to be seen around the internet more. This harassment is not okay and no one should have to deal with it on top of having an invisible illness. This is just another form of anonymous bullying to add to the internet bullying these TROLLS are capable of.
If you are healthy, please reblog.
If you are sick, please reblog.
If you have a disability, please reblog.
If you have an invisible illness, please reblog.
If you know someone with a disability, please reblog.
If you are a human being, please reblog.
Let’s spread the word and help those of us that may not look like it.
Ignorance isn’t bliss, ignorance is ignorance.
As a person with an invisible illness, I sometimes have good days and sometimes bad (thankfully for my medication it’s more good than bad). When I have good days I can walk like a totally normal person, but when I have bad days, which can come in the middle of a good day, I can barely stand on my legs or for that sake cut out my own food and hold a fork properly. One of the things I just can’t do as an everyday thing is open bottles waters that’s hasn’t been opened before. Which means when I travel alone in train and I have to ask a stranger to help me, they look at me like I’m retarded..
Yet my family still doesn’t see it as a handicap because I don’t walk with a cane or something else to help me get around.